FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: I want to order shoes. How does it work?
- Please visit CREATE CUSTOMS to place your order. This is where you will let us know what you want on the shoes.
- When your order is received, we will contact you via email before we start the design process with any questions/suggestions.
Q: How long does it take to get a pair of custom shoes?
- Current wait time is 3-5 weeks.
- This includes you ordering shoes online, painting your customs and shipping them to you.
- The wait time can increase during the holidays due to a higher volume of orders and delays in supply chains.
Q: How much does a pair of custom shoes cost?
- All custom artwork starts at $280.
- Prices vary depending on complexity of design.
Q: I ordered the wrong shoe size. Can I return them?
- Unfortunately, no. There are no refunds for personalized, custom painted items.
- So PLEASE make sure you choose the correct U.S. shoe size before you check out.
Q: Do you paint different shoes not listed on your Create Customs page?
- Yes! We paint all styles of footwear such as cleats, Jordans, kids' shoes, all styles and brands
- Let us know what you would like by contacting us, HERE.
Q: I have a custom project that are not shoes, can you do this?
- Yes! Feel free to message us with your ideas! CONTACT US.
Q: What paints do you use for customs?
- Customs are painted and sealed with only the best, industry-standard acrylic paints. This ensures your shoes and other items are durable and waterproof for long-lasting life.
Q: Do I send you the shoes?
- No, new shoes are included in the price.
- EXCEPTIONS can be made for certain projects. The price for customs will be adjusted accordingly.
- PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE ORDERING for full details to see if you qualify! CONTACT US.
Q: Do you paint and/or refurbish worn shoes?
- Unfortunately, no. To ensure the Shoe Fury quality of excellence, we can't guarantee the durability of painted artwork on previously worn footwear.
Q: I live outside of the United States, will I be charged an import fee?
- It is the buyer's responsibility to pay import taxes and fees that may be charged upon arrival.
Q: What is your return policy?
- All custom sales are FINAL.
- We DO NOT accept returns on custom products made specifically for you.
- We accept returns on most other items within 30 days of delivery. There is a 30% restocking fee and we do not refund any of the shipping costs.
- If you'd like to return an item, please contact us here. Please DO NOT return items without first getting an RMA number or you may not receive a refund. Return postage is to be paid by the purchaser.
- Please note that items shipped using a mail forwarding service are not eligible for replacements or refunds of any kind. As we do not allow items to be shipped to this type of address.
- For all other questions or concerns, please contact us, HERE
- We can ship most normal orders to addresses other than the Billing Address. However, we are unable to ship relatively large orders to an address other than the Billing Address associated with the credit card used. The customers of such orders will be contacted and their order will either be shipped to the Billing Address or the order will be cancelled.
- For any questions regarding your order, please contact us, HERE.
Q: Do you offer free shipping?
- Yes, free shipping on orders over $10* within the contiguous United States.
- *Subject to change
Q: I see my item has shipped but it's not tracking.
- Please allow at least 48 hours to track your package.
Q: How long does shipping take?
- Shipping times vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen.
- The shipping method chosen will directly affect your order's transit time.
- Listed below you will find estimated Transit Times based on your selection: (Does not include the time to create your custom project)
- USPS First-Class (About 2-5 Business Days)
- USPS Priority (About 1-3 Business Days)
- Priority Shipping (About 2-3 Business Days. May ship USPS or FedEx, whichever works best for the size of the order. FedEx does not deliver on Weekends)
- FedEx Standard Overnight (1 Business Day Guaranteed. Excludes weekends)
- Orders placed after 12pm PST will begin processing the following business day.
Q: What are my shipping options?
- Shipping is offered through a few different carriers.
- For USPS: shipping options are: USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Free Shipping orders may ship via Priority Mail or FedEx Ground, whichever we deem more appropriate for the order.
- We also have international shipping options available through USPS and FedEx (to locations that allow tracking to the destination).
Q: Do you ship internationally?
- We ship worldwide to locations that allow tracking to the destination.
- PLEASE NOTE: the customer is responsible for additional taxes or Custom's Fees (if any) upon arrival of the package. If package, with custom order items, is refused or undeliverable for any reason, a refund will be given minus any Shipping Costs/Duties/Taxes/Customs fees, minus the cost of the custom project (since they were made specifically for you), and a 30% restocking fee on any other items you ordered. Please allow up to 30 days to receive a refund.
- Please note we will not ship to any mail forwarding services. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Q: Where is my package?
- Our system automatically sends you an e-mail containing the tracking information as soon as your order is being prepared for shipment. Check your tracking link often for updates on the location of your package, as well as the estimated delivery date.
Q: My package was supposed to arrive today, but it never did. What should I do?
- Unfortunately, packages can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather or package volume at your local USPS hub.
- Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for your tracking info to update.
Q: My tracking info says "Delivered" but I never got it. What should i do?
- Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for packages that go missing once the tracking info is marked "Delivered".
- We recommend contacting your local post office to see if they can locate your package. In our experience, it can sometimes take an additional 2-4 days for packages to find their way to your address, even after it states that it's been delivered.
- If USPS Priority shipping was chosen, feel free to file a claim through USPS regarding a lost or stolen package.
Q: What does "Unfulfilled" mean?
- Unfulfilled means that your order has not yet shipped.
- Please see our PRODUCT FAQ for lead times on completing your custom order.
Q: What does "Fulfilled" mean?
- Fulfilled means it has been packed and is on its way out or is already out of our facility. A tracking number associated with your package will update in a few hours after being fulfilled.